Sorrento Private Transfer from Rome with 2 sightseeing stops
Our friendly, English-speaking driver will pick you up from your hotel in the morning at the arranged time. You’ll continue to Frascati, where you’ll spend 1 hour of sightseeing, and then to Royal Palace of Caserta for 90 minutes of sightseeing, before being brought to your hotel or Airbnb accommodation in Sorrento.
Other routes and stop options across Europe are available on our website.
per adult from
6 hours 25 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Local driver
- VAT, fuel, tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Entry tickets to third party attractions
- Enjoy a private door-to-door transfer from Rome to Sorrento with 1 hour of sightseeing in Frascati and 90 minutes of sightseeing in Royal Palace of Caserta.
Frascati - Do as the Romans Do
For centuries, this little village has been the preferred getaway for Romans looking for fresh air, and good food and wine.
While the village of Frascati wasn’t officially founded until around the 7th century, the area has been a getaway since the 1st century BC, when the senator Lucullus built a holiday villa here. In the surrounding hills, the eponymous wine, known as the ‘Golden Wine’ in Rome, has been produced since the days of the Republic. The town is one of several historic hilltowns near Rome known collectively as the Castelli Romani, which are known for their wine. Romans will often drive here just for an evening of fresh air, food and wine. Famous for its villas, built from the 16th century onwards, many are still privately owned and closed to the public. Fortunately, the Villa Aldobrandini’s grounds are open to the public, and is the only Papal garden not owned by the state. Here, great views, and a massive neo-Classical ‘Water Temple’ await.
Royal Palace of Caserta - The Versailles of Italy
This spectacular 5-floor, 1200-room palace is sure to take your breath away as you explore its immaculate royal apartments and sprawling gardens.
One of the largest palaces in the world, construction first began in 1752 under the rule of Charles VII of Naples. During its more than 250-year history, the palace has held many different roles. While it first served as the royal residence, court, and administrative centre, it was also the site of the Allied Force Headquarters in the Mediterranean as well as the signing of the terms of the unconditional German surrender of forces in Italy. As you walk through this awe-inspiring palace, take in the splendour of the gold-decorated walls and ceilings, countless paintings, and the seemingly endless sea of marble. Once you have explored the palace and royal apartments, take a walk, bike, or even bus ride through the impressive 2.5 kilometres of gardens. Whatever your interest, the Royal Palace of Caserta is sure to impress.
Departure Point :
OtherProvince of Rome, Province of Rome, Lazio
Return Detail :80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please let us know the age of every child younger than 12 years traveling in your group, so that the driver can prepare proper child-safety seats.
- Luggage allowance: Each passenger is allowed to have one big luggage (29 x 21 x 11 inches) and one small luggage which shouldn’t exceed 22 x 14 x 9 inches. Please let us know if you have oversized luggage, and we will help you upgrade to a bigger car.
- It is important to note that our drivers are not professional tour guides. Instead, they are local drivers who are expected to share with you their own insights into local life, culture, and history. If you are interested in a formal sightseeing tour of any of your stops, we typically recommend arranging this separately from your transfer with us.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Drivers wear a facemask while driving, and they will use disposable gloves when handling your luggage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.