Sorrento Cooking class
In a beautiful atmosphere, alongside the Master Chef, spend a few hours learning all the tricks of our dishes and make four-course lunch:
1) Montanara served as a small appetizer
2) Homemade Caprese Ravioli Pasta, traditional meal in Sorrento
3) Eggplant Parmigiana, seasonal vegetable
4) Handmade Tiramisù, our typical dessert
Taste the fruit of your “job”!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local wine
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up & Drop off in Sorrento area
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a handmade lunch discovering the inner secrets of Italian cuisine and spend time learning how to prepare a typical Neapolitan meal from appetizer to dessert.
Prepare by your own hands a special lunch, using fresh, natural and organic ingredients grow up directly from our garden. On a terrace of Sorrento, between lemons and oranges, taste also our special olive oil and some excellent local wines.
At the end taste the fruit of your “job” !
Enjoy a Special Handmade Neapolitan Lunch!
• "Montanara" - a small fried pizza with fresh Mozzarella and local Tomato sauce
• Homemade Ravioli Pasta - Caprese Ravioli with fresh Mozzarella & Ricotta cheese mixed with local tomato sauce
• Eggplant Parmigiana - with fresh Mozzarella and local Tomato sauce
• Tiramisù - with coffee or lemon cream
Departure Point :Via Casarlano, 19, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
- Meeting points & Pick-up in Sorrento Area- Pick-up out of Sorrento area (on request)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.