Sorrento and Amalfi Coast from Naples
While exploring the Amalfi coast, Amalfi, Ravello and Sorrento are the must see towns. However, tiny towns like: Praiano, Furore, Atrani and Minori are also worth driving by.
per adult from
What's included :
- fuel, parking, English speaking driver, highway
What's excluded :
- admission fees, lunch, lincesed guide, tips
- Entry/Admission - Amalfi Coast
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
The Amalfi Coast (Italian: Costiera Amalfitana) is in stretch of the coastline on the coast of Salerno Gulf on the Tyrrhenian Sea, located in the Province of Salerno of southern Italy.
The Amalfi Coast is a popular destination for the region and attracts thousands of tourists annually. In 1997, the Amalfi Coast was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Sorrento is a fantastic town.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at train station / hotel / port / airportPorts
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Campania region is COVID-FREE
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.