Sorolla Museum Private Tour
On this tour with a private guide, you will get to know the painter's workshop and the last house
Joaquín Sorolla, along with his temporary exhibitions. The Sorolla Museum also has the most important works of the artist, classified in different categories. It is one of the most beautiful and homey museums in Madrid, as well as one of the best preserved houses in Europe.
The building was converted into a museum after the death of his widow.
Designed by Enrique María Repullés, it was declared a Site of Cultural Interest
in 1962. The main rooms are still furnished
as they were during the artist's lifetime, including Sorolla's large, well-lit studio, where the walls are lined with his canvases. Other rooms are used as galleries to display Sorolla's paintings, while the upstairs rooms are a gallery for special exhibitions.
Do not miss this unique corner of Madrid!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance to the Sorolla Museum
- Private and professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Museo Sorolla
What's excluded :
- Pick up at hotels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Sorolla, Paseo General Martinez Campos 37, 28010 Madrid Spain
It used to be his house and, in addition to becoming a charming palace, architecturally speaking, it houses masterpieces by this great artist from Levante. do not miss the main works and the story about the life of this artist from the hand of a private and professional guide
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Museo Sorolla, 28010 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The effectiveness of the use of masks to avoid infections by Covid 19 has been demonstrated, so the use of these is mandatory throughout the journey. Friend will not provide masks, each client must bring their own.
- The safety distance between people must be maintained throughout the journey whenever possible. Families can stay together.
- Our tourists are recommended to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are prohibited from touching any object of our clients.
- Our collaborators (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the detailed health protection protocol that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.