Sompong Thai Cooking School
Enjoy the delights of a Thai Cooking Class in beautiful kitchen-garden surroundings. Create authentic Thai dishes with the help of an experienced chef and learn about the local herbs and ingredients used for your dishes, then enjoy the fruits of your labor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fresh Market Tour (Am Only)
- All ingredients for cooking and drinks included
- Live commentary in English
- All cooking equipment
- Easy to follow cookery book to take home
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfer from the school after class
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Silom Thai Cooking School, เลขที่ 6/14 ถนน เดโช Khwaeng Suriya Wong, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Silom Thai Cooking School is where Thai cooking and culture come together. The sounds, sights, smells and tastes found in the typical Thai market are emblematic of everyday life in Thailand and shape the contours of Thai cuisine.
To fully understand and appreciate Thai cuisine, Silom Thai Cooking School takes you on a guided market tour for you to observe how Thai people handle and buy various raw ingredients before preparing them in the kitchen. You will then be brought back to the school to practice traditional Thai cooking methods.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thai Classic Cooking School, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Silom Thai Cooking School caters to people with keen interests in food and culture. Learn to cook famous Thai dishes in a relaxed and friendly environment. Small classes ( only maximum of 9 - 10 people ) are conducted in a traditional open kitchen, and led by certified Thai cooks, making for a highly personalized and rewarding experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Chong Nonsi, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
2: Sompong Thai Cooking School, 31/11 Khwaeng Silom, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Return Detail :Sompong Thai Cooking School, 31/11 Khwaeng Silom, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 and older
- Any special dietary requirements must be advised prior to tour
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This cooking class runs every day
- Vegetarian dishes are available upon request. If you have any special requirements or allergies please let us know after you book
- Walking in the wet market may be a little bit wet and muddy! Please wear any closed-toe/heel shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.