SOMOTO Canyon Tour, Nicaragua (Group of 17-25 people)
The SOMOTO canyon is one of the oldest rock formations in Central America and offers a destination full of adventure, which allows you to enjoy its waters and the landscape, so that its route offers a unique setting in the country
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Somoto Canyon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Somoto Canyon, Somoto Nicaragua
A 4-hour tour of the SOMOTO Canyon is made. They will have the opportunity to swim in its waters and in turn walk between the cliffs and rock formation.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Metrocentro, Marginal Av de las Naciones Unidas, Managua 10000, Nicaragua
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.