Somes Sound Fjord Cruise
The Sea Princess offers a variety of professionally narrated trips daily out of Northeast Harbor. We cruise in calm and protected waters to ensure a comfortable trip for everyone. Cruise the Acadia area and discover the natural beauty of the National Park, with views of lighthouses, Somes Sound Fjord, mountains, cliffs, and more!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Northeast Harbor, Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, Mount Desert Island, Maine
See mountains, eagles, and more on an unforgettable morning cruise of Northeast Harbor. This is our most popular cruise and is not to be missed. Experience superb views of Bear Island Lighthouse, nesting osprey all framed by Acadia’s dramatic mountains comprise the first portion of the cruise.
Pass By: Somes Sound, Follow signs from Route 3, or use your map program to find Sargeant Drive, Mount Desert, Mount Desert Island, ME
This trip cruises deep into Somes Sound Fjord and includes viewing the spectacular view of the vertical Eagle Cliffs rising directly from the sea.
Departure Point :Sea Princess Cruises, 26 Sea St, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662, USA
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.