SoloBon's weekly Sail - Snorkel & Sunset Safari
Join in on this once a week Sail & Snorkel Safari on the beautiful waters of Bonaire. You go out on a 45.2ft Jeanneau for a 4,5 hour tour leaving port at 2.30pm. You'll sail on a spacious Jeanneau sailing yacht with 8 spots under the bimini and plenty spots on the deck.
On this tour we have limited seats to guarantee the maximum comfort!
We sail out and take you out to two of the best snorkel spots on Bonaire. If possible we always make one stop at the island "Klein Bonaire" where we take you on a guided snorkel Safari. Both stops will be in the Marine Park that surrounds Bonaire. We sail back while the sun sets and return by dark.
The ship is fully crewed, has a marine toilet, on deck shower and professional snorkel gear on board. There is an open bar on board and you'll be served tasty bites /light dinner along the trip.
The mentioned price includes open bar, tasty bites and the use of snorkel gear!
If you prefer a private charter, please check the other booking options.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 4,5 hours of sailing fun on The Phoenix
- 2 guided snorkel stops
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Unlimited drinks (open bar, no alcohol before snorkeling)
- Tasty bites (a snack every hour)
- Professional crew/host/guide
- Port pickup and drop-off for cruise guests
- Use of snorkel equipment, vests and floats
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Sunset Sailing
What's excluded :
- Towels, beachware & reef safe sunscreen
- Stinapa Marine park fee, not applicable for one day visitors
- Entry/Admission - Klein Bonaire
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Klein Bonaire, Bonaire
We will sail and snorkel in the Bonaire Marine park. Please bring your Stinapa tags if your not visiting Bonaire by cruise ship.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1 Kaya International, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up guests that arrive by cruise ship. Please send us the name of the ship and we can pick you up 15 minutes before departure at the pier gate. Watch out for Phoenix / SoloBon Sailing red t-shirtsPorts
- SoloBon Sailing private Dock
- Cruise pier
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (min. 6 years)
- Life vests are available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers must be able to climb 5 steps stairs
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.