Solo female traveler private tour in Giza and Egyptian museum
This is a women-only tour to visit the Egyptian museum and the plateau of Giza with pyramids and Sphinx with a female professional tour guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptology guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Extra entrance fees( going inside Giza pyramids, Solar boat museum, Royal mummy room)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Start your tour at 8am when you meet your female qualified tour guide in the lobby of your hotel and get on your private, modern a/c van (WiFi during the tour) to head for Giza plateau and wonder at the Great Pyramid of king Cheops, the only remaining wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world, then go inside the Queens' little pyramids and hear a detailed history from your guide about women rights in ancient Egypt.
Then you will move to the panorama where you can see the three pyramids together; Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus. After that you will move to visit the Mummification Temple of Chephren and the Great Sphinx.
Then you will have lunch in a restaurant with a wonderful view of the Sphinx and the pyramids.
Later you will move to the Egyptian museum wher you can see the treasures of king Tut, colossal statues, wooden and metal statues, animal mummy room and King Akhenaten's room and much more
You can also go inside the Royal Mummy Room for an extra fee.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.