Solimoes River Piranha Fishing and Alligator Watching Tour
See the wildlife of Brazil in this tour of the Solimoes River. Participate in Piranha fishing and alligator washing for a thrilling activity. Visit the center of hand crafts and explore the streams and flooded areas if the season is the right time of the year.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amazon River, Brazil
The tour combines piranha fishing and alligator spotting, which is a good option for those who want to enjoy exciting and authentic Amazon experience. The adventure begins upon leaving the river terminal in Manaus for Iranduba. For this adventure, explore interesting places and observe their palafitas, fishermen and a landscape ribeirinhos. Upon arrival in Coast Iranduba, search for a good place to fish for piranhas. The Solimões river is much richer with fish than the Rio Negro.
When it gets dark, that means its time to search for alligators. The trained naturalist guide makes an effort to catch an alligator with his bare hands, so you can take pictures and get a closer look at the animal. After the explanations, the animal will be returned to their natural habitat. Aside from the piranhas and alligator, enjoy the igarapés and the Igapós (small channels). This tour is a fantastic experience for the first time visitors to Amazon!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests must inform name of hotel of choice.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.