Solidartity tourism in traditional villages
This day trip of solidarity ll take to the traditionnal villages situated in 9km from Mbour. This bush day which is a visit of solidarity in the landlocked villages will be not only rich in emotion but also rich in term of cultural and customary exploration for the tourist . He will be emotionally touched by the warm welcome of men, women and children with a
smile always on their lips.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Village Artisanal de Saly
What's excluded :
- breakfast, diner, alcool, all the commoditites are under charge of the client,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Village Artisanal de Saly, Mbour Senegal
This bush day is an excursion of solidarity to the traditional villages.
You want to help as sign of solidarity by making donation of rice, oil, sugar, or medecins or clothes to the villages who are living in enclosed areas and who have a short means of support as food, medecins and clothes? we will take you to them as you can see it in the pictures. We will help you to buy the commoditiesin the markets.
This day of sharing with the villages will be not only emotionally rich but also rich in term of cultural and customary exploration for you. You will be emotionally touched by the warm welcome of men , women and children with a smile always on their lips.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any place you stay in Dakar or Mbour and take you back after the end of tour .
Departure Time :12/10/2019 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.