We will begin our tour at the European Solidarity Centre, which is one of the most modern museums in Poland. There, you’ll have the opportunity to learn all there is to know about Gdansk’s recent history. Next, we will visit the Lenin gates which were famously climbed by Lech Walesa – the Nobel-prize winner and icon of the Solidarity movement. We will also make a stop at the Monument of the Fallen Shipyard Workers. Finally, we’ll explore less-visited areas of the shipyards, such as the docks and old warehouses, which are currently being repurposed and turned into modern clubs and galleries.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Europejskie Centrum SolidarnoSci
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Europejskie Centrum SolidarnoSci, Pl. Solidarnosci 1, Gdansk 80-863 Poland
We will visit together one of the most interesting museums in Poland. To you, the story of the struggle for free Poland and how the Poles coped in the uneasy times of communism.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sala BHP, ul. Doki 1, Gdansk 80-863 Poland
A unique place, a monument of history and a must-see on our route. At this point the leader of Solidarity, Lech Wałęsa, signed the Gdańsk Agreement with the contemporary authorities of the People's Republic of Poland.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gdansk Shipyard, ul. Walowa 27a, Gdansk 80-858 Poland
We will go through the former shipyard area to feel the atmosphere of the place. Today, the shipyard, although still functioning, is changing before our eyes. Trendy clubs, galleries and new entertainment centers are created here.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Doki 8, 80-863 Gdańsk, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.