Sofia - Plovdiv transfer
Transfer from any point in Sofia to any point in Plovdiv or the opposite way - from any point in Plovdiv to any point in Sofia.
per adult from
75 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The car will pick you up from your address in Sofia and bring you to your address in Plovdiv. We can also do the opposite trip. We can also pick you up or drop you off from/to the airport.
Plovdiv was originally a Thracian city before later becoming a Greek city, and then a major Roman city. In the Middle Ages, it retained its strategic regional importance, changing hands between the Byzantine and Bulgarian Empires. It came under Ottoman rule in the 14th century. On 4 January 1878, Plovdiv was liberated from Ottoman rule by the Russian army. It remained within the borders of Bulgaria until July of the same year, when it became the capital of the autonomous Ottoman region of Eastern Rumelia. In 1885, Plovdiv and Eastern Rumelia itself became part of Bulgaria. It is probably the most visited city in Bulgaria after Sofia, and has always amazed all its visitors with the breath taking architectural mixture it offers.
Departure Point :Your hotel or accommodation in Sofia.
Departure Time :We can depart at any point between 09:00 AM and 03:00 PM.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.