Soča Canyoning and Rafting Trip
Experience a wild adventure in Slovenia’s wilderness by canyoning in a mystical hidden canyon and rafting down the pristine Soča River. A walk through the scenic Soča Gorge will be topped off by a drive up to the highest mountain pass in the country to witness the splendour of the Alpine world from above.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified rafting and canyoning guide
- Canyoning equipment (wetsuit, harness, helmet, canyoning shoes, socks)
- Photos from the canyon
- Rafting equipment
- Transfer from Bled
What's excluded :
- Different pick-up / drop-off at your location in Bled
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Susec Waterfall, Bilceva Pot, Ilirska Bistrica Slovenia
Canyoning in Sušec Canyon.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Soca, Soca, Slovenian Littoral Region
Rafting on Soča river.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bovec, Bovec, Slovenian Littoral Region
Bovec is a mountain town in northwestern Slovenia. It’s surrounded by the peaks of the Julian Alps, such as Kanin and Krn. The mountains, forests and glacial lakes of Triglav National Park are to the east. The turquoise Soča River, with its rapids, is popular for water sports. The Walk of Peace trail takes in various sights linked to WWI, such as the Ravelnik Open-Air Museum, which preserves trenches and bunkers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Triglav National Park, Ljubljanska cesta 27, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Triglav, with an elevation of 2,863.65 metres, is the highest mountain in Slovenia and the highest peak of the Julian Alps. The mountain is the pre-eminent symbol of the Slovene nation. It is the centrepiece of Triglav National Park, Slovenia's only national park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vrsic Pass - Julian Alps, Kranjska Gora 4270 Slovenia
Vršič road pass.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you'd like us to pick you up on some other spot, please advise your pick-up location with your guide. You must know that additional or different pick-up is not included in the price.Ports
- Hostel Bus Station Beds, Cesta svobode 4, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.