São Paulo x Paraty x São Paulo - Package Transfer IN + OUT
Buying the 2 services (arriving and come back) from São Paulo to Paraty, you will have special discount!
You will have a safe transport with a experienced agency guaranteed the best price.The best cost - benefit for you !
per adult from
What's included :
- Shared transport IN & OUT from between São Paulo and Paraty
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- You will buy a safe, transparent and responsible shuttle service IN and OUT from São Paulo to Paraty and from Paraty to São Paulo. Our transfers are very flexible, we can pick up at Blue Tree Premium Paulista in São Paulo or Guarulhos Airport, and the drop-off will be in your Pousada in Paraty. The date of the way back to São Paulo, leaving from Paraty, can be chosen when you want to go and the pick-up of the Transfer OUT will be in you Pousada or Hostel in Paraty.
The Pick-up in São Paulo can be (Transfer IN): Blue Tree Premium Paulista Hotel (08:30h or 14:30h) or Guarulhos International Airport (09:30h or 15:30h)
The Drop-off in Paraty ca be (Transfer IN): Any Pousada or Hostel located in the City, close to the centre
The Pick-up in Paraty can be (Transfer OUT): Any Pousada or Hostel located in the City, close to the centre
The Drop-off in São Paulo can be (Transfer OUT): Blue Tree Premium Paulista Hotel or Guarulhos International Airport
Departure Point :1: Hotel Blue Tree Paulista Premiun, Av. Paulista - Bela Vista, São Paulo - SP, 01310-000, Brazil
2: GRU Airport, Rod. Hélio Smidt, s/nº - Aeroporto, Guarulhos - SP, 07190-100, Brazil
Return Detail :Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.