São Nicolau: Juncalinho Trail
Climb up to Tope Simão and see the north and south coast of the coastline. Enjoy breathtaking views of the landscape marked by the union of the mountain and the sea and the numerous small volcanoes that line the coastline.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Juncalinho, Cape Verde
The trail starts in the center of Juncalinho, proceeding to Tope Simão, from where it will be possible to see the north and south coast of the coastline. The route continues along the ridge line, with stunning views on both sides, reaching Tope de Chuva and descending again to Juncalinho. On this descent, the union of the mountain and the sea, the colorful houses and the countless small volcanoes that line the coastline are well marked in the landscape.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your pick up location is not listed, please send us an email after reservation!Airports
- São Nicolau Airport, Ribeira Brava, Cape Verde
- Port of Tarrafal, Avenida Assis Cadório, Tarrafal, Cape Verde
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.