Snowshoe hiking Bergen - Norway Mountain Guides
Guided snowshoe Walking in beautiful nature:
Join Norway Mountain Guides on a snowshoeing trip in beautiful terrain. It might not be snow in Bergen, but our professional guide will bring you to winter wonder land. Take your family or friends on a snowshoe excursion.
We don´t have to go far to find complete silence and wilderness through “unspoilt” scenery.
Our trips are normally about 2-3 hours walk, but you can book longer or shorter trips as you prefer. Depending on snow and weather conditions this guided hike will take you into our local mountains.
Feel the wilderness that Norway can offer. We will take a break during the activity to enjoy a hot drink and a Norwegian snack. Play around in the snow and have fun. Snowshoes require no experience, neither skiing or training.
The transport will be between 10 min and 1 hour from Bergen city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Hot drink and a norwegian snack are served, bring your own lunch and water.
What's excluded :
- Transport if not booked ahead.
Depending on the snow conditions. If possible we walk on the city monutains around mt.Fløyen, if not we drive about 45 minuts to Gullbotn.We will walk thru the snowy forrest and go up to a small mountain for view to the Samangerfjord.
• Gullbotn skiløype, Unnamed Road 5263, Bergen, Norway
Departure Point :Strandkaien 3, 5013 Bergen, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
First pickup Bergen Tourist information.Ports
- Bergen Tourist information, Strandkaien 3, 5012 Bergen
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Strandkaien 3 - Tourist office-We have no office at this adress, this is the adress for attendance to already booked hikes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.