Snowshoe Hike into Lapland's White Wilderness
Experience a snowshoe tour in the magic winter world of Lapland. The journey takes us into Europe's largest nature reserve, the Vindelfjäll. On the summit you have a fantastic overview over the endless expanse of Lapland. An experienced guide will accompany you safely through this unique adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Snowshoes and poles
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: NordTrek, Sorsele 92494 Sweden
Beautiful hiking mountain in the Vindelfjäll nature reserve with a beautiful view. The climbs are also suitable for snowshoe beginners.
Departure Point :Stationsgatan 20, 924 31 Sorsele, Sweden
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Above the treeline you can expect frequent strong winds; warm, windproof clothing is mandatory
- Minimum age is 12 years, adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Previous experience is not necessary
- The hike is also suitable for beginners
- Transfer is possible for a surcharge of SEK 900 per car (payable locally)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.