Snowdonia rock climbing Course
Enjoy a full day of bespoke Guided rock climbing instruction in the stunning mountains of Snowdonia National park. After a short morning meeting over a hot drink, we'll head to a suitable Venue and you can experience a range of climbing challenges. The Course will be tailored to your needs; if this is your first rock climb, we will focus on a fun adventure being guided in the mountains. For those wanting to learn more advanced skills; no problem! Will can teach you any Rock climbing technique, including how to climb independently outdoors or even advanced rescue skills. The focus will be to learn whilst climbing, and we always endeavor to go to the most suitable Climbs for you. All technical equipment is provided, as is complementary transport if required. Our friendly staff are qualified Mountaineering Instructors with a very high level of experience.
per adult from
1 to 5 days
What's included :
- We will bring a thermos of tea and limited snacks (usually banana bread or similar)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if required)
- Complementary Transport by private vehicle (max 2 participants)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include parking fees, should you decide to drive to our meeting / activity location (normally around £2)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Lunch (Must bring your own lunch and snacks)
- Transportation to/from Snowdonia
- We will meet at 9am in Pete's Eats Cafe in Llanberis, after a brief introductions, over a brew, we'll head out together to our chosen climbing venue. We'll get you kitted up with any equipment you need to borrow, such as helmet, harness, belay device, shoes etc. And then we'll walk into the Crag (this can be as little as a 5 minute walk if you've chosen to climb at a more accessible venue or up to an hour if we're aiming for a mountain adventure). Once at the crag (Cliff) we'll get our equipment on and go climbing! Appropriate skills will be taught through out the day and may include; Movement Coaching, Belaying, Knots, Abseiling, route finding, Anchor placement, rescue skills -this all depends on your previous experience and aims for the day! We will find climbs that a fun challenge, yet are achievable for you. Equipment, instruction, Course notes, shuttles, photos, and tea & Cake all included! We will normally aim to finish back at the car around 4:45 - 5 pm unless you wish to finish earlier or later. We are members of the Association of Mountaineering Instructors, Mountain training and the British Mountaineering Council.
We are passionate about providing adventure and development in the outdoors, as such, we will ensure that your aims are met and that you have a fantastic time.
We provide a quality experience and education: during our skills courses, you will be given course notes, clear demonstrations, adequate practice time and feedback. You’ll leave understanding How, When, and Why with each skill and future direction for your learning. We operate a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your unsatisfied with your skills course then we offer a full-money back guarantee.
What to Bring:
Warm ‘outdoor’ clothing (including a waterproof top and trousers), packed lunch & plenty of snacks, water (1L), sun cream, walking boots and trainers, Camera (optional) It's fine to bring your own climbing equipment.
Departure Point :Pete's eats Cafe
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: Outdoors
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not recommended for heavily pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair, please contact us directly and we can make arrangements for those with special needs.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, or alternative activity (such as gorge scrambling / coasteering) or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.