Snow capped views of Mt. Kilimanajro in Amboseli
Amboseli National Park is a perfect place for game viewing as it hosts an enormous range of wildlife. This is the best spot on the continent for viewing numerous herds of free-ranging elephants. They are in such abundance here you are guaranteed sightings.
Framing the park is the towering presence of the Mt. Kilimanjaro, the largest mountain in Africa and the tallest free-standing mountain in the world. Its snow-capped summit will peek out when the clouds break at dawn or dusk.
Ol Tukai Lodge is one of the best spots in the world to watch elephant with the backdrop of Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro. Writers have described Ol Tukai and the surrounding Amboseli National Park ‘as a home for the Gods’. Ol Tukai is an Eco-rated lodge having excellent outdoor and indoor facilities with its unique collection of African art. The property receives overwhelming response from the international and local tourism market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 02 lunches
- Dinner - 02 Dinners
- Breakfast - 02 breakfasts
- Transport in a 4x4 WD Safari-mini-vans with pop-up-roof
- Professional and English-speaking driver- guide
- All the game drives as per the safari program above
- Bottled water
- Park entrance fees
What's excluded :
- • All items of a personal nature such as tobacco; laundry; phone calls, etc
- Any Other Items not mentioned above
DAY 1: - Nairobi - Amboseli
A Pack & Go Safari Guide will pick you up from your hotel/airport in Nairobi early in the morning and drive you to Amboseli National Park. Amboseli National Park is well known for its backdrop scenery of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, that dominates the landscape. Upon arrival, you start with a game drive from the park's gate to Amboseli camp for lunch and a short rest. Afternoon game drive at the park later drive back to the camp in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: - Amboseli
This will be a full day of game viewing drives. Plenty of time to soak up the wildlife and the magnificent scenery. And we’ve allowed time for relaxation as well.
There will be an early morning game drive. Then breakfast will be followed by a mid-morning at leisure. After a comfortable lunch we’ll set out on a later afternoon game drive.
Drive back to the camp in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: - Amboseli – Nairobi
Early morning game drive, then return to the hotel for your breakfast at 8:30am. After breakfast check-out from hotel and start your journey back Nairobi. Drop off at your residence in Nairobi.
END OF SAFARI!!
Departure Point :Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/20/2021 - 3/31/2021
1/20/2022 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.