Snow Bike/Timbersled Rental
We offer a back-country trail with multiple 'playgrounds' within the system. Located in the heart of the Stillwater Forest our north facing trail system provides natural bowls, hill climbs and a 'walk through the trees' you won't find on a groomed trail system. Adventure into the woods and find hidden lakes, hill climbs and expansive vistas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Helmet and Goggles
- Jacket, Snow Pants, Gloves
- Lunch - Lunch consists of Main, 2 sides and beverage. If you have food restrictions please let us know
What's excluded :
- State Recreational Use Permit (Purchased via DNRC website)
- Snow Boots. You must wear winter boots that cover the ankle. We suggest wearing a cold rated, water resistant boot.
- If you're looking to level-up your riding experience, look no further than the Yamaha YZ450f with a Timbersled Aro conversion kit. The Go Anywhere, Do Everything Snow Bike turns riders into Explorers. The versatility allows the rider to escape the trails like never before: riding through the trees with a maneuverability a traditional snowmobile can't handle. Novice to Pro, we'll get you where you want to go.
This rental includes a Guide to assist with getting to the best snow for the machine, and rider. Some Motorcycle riding experience is preferred. If you have no experience on a motorcycle please let us know in advance so we can accommodate a training session at our track before the trail ride.
Departure Point :Olney Store, 59927, 105 Olney Loop Rd, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.