Snow and ski experience daytrip from Belgrade
Take the opportunity to experience snow with an easy day trip from Belgrade. No matter if you are skier, border or non of those with this day trip you'll visit one of the youngest Serbian winter resorts. As a skier or border you'll have a chance to take a ride on the Crni vrh slope, or if you want to try yourself in this skill, you can take lessons. For those who want only to enjoy winter scenery, walks through snowy area will be ideal.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One day ski/snowboard equipment rental (skis, boots, ski poles/snowboard and boots)
- One day ski-pass for Divčibare ski resort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Logistics and support
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch approx. 10€ per person (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Ski/snowboard lessons
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Divcibare, Divcibare, Central Serbia
You'll be picked up from your Belgrade address (hotel or other place of your stay) at 8am. Drive to Divčibare from Belgrade usually takes around 2 hours, but it can be longer depending on weather conditions.
Upon arrival to the mountain you'll be taken to the ski rental to take your equipment (skis or snowboard).
If you are not a skier you can have ski lessons, or you can just enjoy mountainous scenery.
For non-skiers, Divčibare with its almost 1000m elevation offers pure air, intact nature and opportunity to experience snow in the winter. After time spent in the open you can relax in local bars, restaurants and cafes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ski Slopes "Centar", Divčibare 253527, Serbia
For skiers (or those wanting to become one), this place offers a single slope around 1km long, with a two-seat chair lift. The slope is suitable both for beginners and those more advanced. Thanks to snow machines, skiing is guaranteed through entire winter.
If you need ski/snowboarding lessons, instructor can be arranged (for a fee).
After a day on the snow you can try local food in one of the restaurants (optional, not included in the price).
Arrival to Belgrade is planned around 6-7pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you want to be picked up from other location which isn't listed (airbnb or anapartment) please specify.We can also pick you up from Belgrade port where cruiser boats dock.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you need ski lessons we can provide private lessons with English speaking instructor for a fee
- If you require ski helmet it can be rented
- It's advisable that you have travel insurance which covers skiing as activity
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- You should bring your personal ski equipment (jacket, pants, cap, gloves, sunglasses or ski goggles)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Coronavirus measures expected from the travelers side: 1) Travelers are expected to wear face cover in vehicles/closed space and to maintain social distancing rules on sites. 2) If you develop any respiratory infection symptoms before, during or after the tour, please let us know
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.