Snow & Fire: Dog Sled and Snowshow By Night
Travel from the hotel toward the Tierra Mayor Valley, where will start the tour on dog-sledding pulled by Siberian huskies to cross the valley in the middle of the winter night. A path of torches will indicate the entrance to the forest until we get to the hut, where the cooker will be waiting us with brochettes and lentil stew cooked on the fire, mulled wine, wines and the specialty of the night, "the coffee Torchholder" the dinner is a nuanced guitar playing. Finally, the return will be on caterpillar trucks vehicle.
For over 2 years.
Please note that this tour is subject to weather conditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snowshoes rental
- Husky sledge ride
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ushuaia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
We start and end our tour in Ushuaia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Province of Tierra del Fuego, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Travel from the hotel toward the Tierra Mayor Valley, where will start the tour on dog-sledding pulled by Siberian huskies to cross the valley in the middle of the winter night.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.