snorkeling trip at satayh dolphin reef from marsa alam
A great day trip at Satayh “ Dolphin Reef “ from Marsa Alam to have an experience of snorkelling and seeing a group of 60 – 80 dolphins will dance in front of your eyes and playing with these amazing animals, and enjoy the delicious prepared lunch by the onboard your boat before getting back to your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up service from your hotel in Marsa Alam
- - Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle to / from your hotel in Marsa Alam
- - English speaking guide during the day trip
- - snorkeling trip by boat include 3 stops for snorkel
- - Snorkeling equipments ( mask - fins ) are included
- - Lunch meal on board the boat
- - Speed boat
- - Mineral water and soft drinks on board the boat
- - Guide assistance on board the boat
- - Service charges and taxes included
What's excluded :
- - Personal expenses
- - Tipping kitty
- - Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dolphin House - Sha'ab Samadai Reef, Marsa Alam Egypt
In the early morning a Our Representative will pick you up from your hotel at Marsa Alam, then he will accompany you to the Marina of Hamata situated 165 km south of Marsa Alam airport where you will board your boat. After a welcome drink, we will set on sail to our destination Satayh “ Dolphin Reef ” After about 2 hours sailing we will reach our stop at Satyah reef, Somewhere protected in the Red Sea by lagoon with crystal water, During your snorkelling you will see a group of 60 – 80 dolphins will dance in front of your eyes and there is a great chance to play with these amazing animals. This area is full of dolphins and sea mammals that consider this area their home. There is a huge school of spinner Dolphins in Satayh Reef. During the day, you will get the chance to join the dolphins in the lagoon, and also you can explore different fishes and corals that are only found in the Red Sea. Enjoy the delicious prepared lunch by the onboard chef, with snacks and drinks also provided during the day. Then we will sail back to the port, and arrive to Hamata Marina at about 04.30 pm where you will be met and assisted, and finally you will be transferred back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
FROM YOUR HOTEL
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.