Snorkeling Trip At Port Ghalib Marina From Marsa Alam
Snorkeling Trip At Port Ghalib Marina from Marsa Alam.
where you will see lots of corals, different kinds of colored fishes and also a great variety of flora and fauna.
However, we recommend having your trip with Marsa Alam Tours to enjoy with the beauty of nature to break your routine and calm yourself, so it will be perfect to have a Snorkeling Tour at Port Ghalib from Marsa Alam. Have an extraordinary ordeal to find the enchanting water of Marsa Alam, Red Sea amid your exceptional swimming day trip At Port Ghalib Marina where you will see bunches of corals, various types of shaded fishes and furthermore an awesome assortment of widely varied vegetation
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Service charges & taxes
- Snorkeling trip by boat include 2 or 3 snorkeling stops
What's excluded :
- The CD or DVD of the trip.
A Marsaalamtours Representative will pick you up from your hotel at Marsa Alam, then he will accompany you to Port Ghalib Marina 5:00 AM
Port Ghalib Marina, where you will start your enjoyable trip across the shining water of the Red Sea, and you will start your amazing trip across the sparkling waters of the Red Sea.
Arrival to the first snorkeling stop “ Marsa el Shouna”, A favorite spot of liveaboards and daily boats alike, Shouna is one of those areas where you can have magic encounters. Sites include:
Lunch meal on board the boat
After Lunch meal, moving to the second snorkeling stop Marsa Mubarak, which is considered one of the most beautiful snorkels and dive sites in the area of Marsa Alam. During this tour you will be able to explore the protected bay of Marsa Mubarak, which shows some of the most beautiful coral reefs in the Red Sea and the magnificent underwater seascapes. The crystal clear warm water of this site hosts a great variety of flora and fauna. If you are lucky, you may even get a glimpse of the endangered Dugong “sea cow”, which occasionally visit this sheltered bay to graze on the seagrass
• Port Ghalib, Port Ghalib, Red Sea and Sinai
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.