Snorkeling Tour around Phi Phi Islands From Phi Phi Don By Big Boat
● Snorkeling around Phi Phi Islands, the great snorkeling tour from Phi Phi Don Island , stunningly beautiful islands as one of the best attractions in southern Thailand.
● Visit Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges
● Swimming and snorkeling among colorful fish and coral at Loh Samah Bay
● Stop to take photos at Maya Bay to see the stunning location of the Hollywood movie "The Beach"
● Visit the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay
● Snorkeling and Swim off the spectacular beaches of Bamboo Island
● Visit and exploring Shark Point is one of the most famous and popular diving sites of Phi Phi Island, the great place for spotting and diving with Sharks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
What's excluded :
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and child free) to be paid at point of entry
Phi Phi Islands Tour : It is among the top of Krabi package tour that is very popular for the tourists. This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated at the middle of green seawater, Koh Phi Phi Don (Phi Phi Don Island) is the biggest island of the group of the islands which is the location of communities, villages, hotels, accommodations , restaurants, hospitals, schools and the center of Koh Phi Phi Leh(Phi Phi Leh Island).
Ma Ya Bay is a small semi lunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists, Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the seawater, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sand beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay, Loh Samah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area.
• Monkey Beach, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Departure Point :McDonald's, Unnamed Road Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald near Tonsai pier.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 8 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.