Snorkeling Phi Phi Islands Tour From Phi Phi by Speedboat
● Explore the beauty of Phi Phi islands by Speedboat
● Spend the half day or full day traveling around all of the Phi Phi Islands
● Exploring Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges
● Enjoy swimming and snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs at Pileh Lagoon
● Visit the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay ,one of the most interesting places to visit
● Swimming and snorkeling among colorful fish and coral reefs at Loh Samah Bay
● Stop to take photos at Maya Bay , sightseeing the stunning location of the Hollywood movie "The Beach"
● Snorkeling ,swimming and sunbathing at Bamboo Island , one of the most beautiful beach in Thailand.
● Discovering and exploring Shark Point is one of the most famous and popular diving sites of Phi Phi Island, the great place for snorkeling and diving with Sharks.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch (Only Full Day & Sunset Option) , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
- National Park Fee
What's excluded :
If you are looking for a unique and comfortable trip around Phi Phi Island, come with us. We are the original and professional trip around Phi Phi Island. We will take you to the popular every places of Phi Phi Island.Discover the beauty of Phi Phi Islands , the famous spots with this full day snorkeling tour. Get conveniently walk to the meet up location at McDonald near Tonsai pier and then head to the most destinations possible in one day. It is among the top of Krabi package tour that is very popular for the tourists. This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated at the middle of green seawater, Maya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green waters too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists(but now Maya Island is still closed,we will stop for only take pictures), Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the water.
• Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Departure Point :McDonald's, Unnamed Road Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket Age between 4-10 years.
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald’s.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.