Snorkeling Phi Phi Islands Tour From Phi Phi by Longtail Boat
• Spend the half day or full day on a Traditional Longtail boat traveling around all of the Phi Phi Islands.
• Visit Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges.
• Enjoy swimming and snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs at Pileh Lagoon.
• Visit the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay ,one of the most interesting places to visit .
• Swimming and snorkeling among colorful fish and coral reefs at Loh Samah Bay.
• Stop to take photos at Maya Bay , sightseeing the stunning location of the Hollywood movie "The Beach".
• Snorkeling ,swimming and sunbathing at Bamboo Island , one of the most beautiful beach in Thailand.
• Visit and exploring Shark Point is one of the most famous and popular diving sites of Phi Phi Island, the great place for snorkeling and diving with Sharks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
What's excluded :
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and child free) to be paid at point of entry
Discover the beauty of Phi Phi Islands , the famous spots with this full day snorkeling tour. Get conveniently walk to the meet up location at Andaman Beach Resort and then head straight for the bay, where your traditional Longtail boat is waiting.
Bamboo Island is the ideal island for relaxing on the white sand beach and snorkeling with many colourful fish in the crystal clear seawater with abundant coral and strolling around the island.
Nui Beach is settled in a tiny cove located to the south of Lana Bay on the west coast of Koh Phi Phi Don. Framed by tall karsts which offer excellent rock climbing opportunities, it is a renowned field among snorkelling enthusiasts. A few limestone karts – including one of Phi Phi’s landmarks, Camel Rock - jut out from the sea right in front of the beach, adding to its exotic feel. Viking Cave, there are the swallow nest concessions in the cave at present, the tourists can swim in the seawater, snorkeling on the coral reef, various species of fish.
Shark Point is one the most famous and popular diving sites of Koh Phi Phi. It is maybe the best place to spot many Leopard Sharks resting and sleeping.
• Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Departure Point :Phi Phi Andaman Beach Resort, 65 หมู่ที่ 7 Tambon Ao Nang, อำเภอ เมืองกระบี่ Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket Age between 4-11 years
- You come by yourself to meeting point at Phi Phi Andaman Beach Resort.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.