Snorkeling Emerald Cave and Kradan Island Tour From Krabi
• Discover four of Trang’s paradise islands with ease.
• Explore and visit the Emerald cave (Unseen in Thailand).
• Enjoy snorkeling and sightseeing with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef.
• Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water with the beautiful beach and spend more time relaxing.
• Discover beautiful sea with a lot of clownfish (Nemo Fish) and aquatic animals.
• Buffet lunch on the boat (Kradan Island).
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer
- Buffet Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
- National park fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oh-Hoo, 11 Maharaj Soi 10 Rd. Paknam Subdistrict Mueang District, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
This trip takes you to Koh Mook, the islands of Emerald Cave, Koh Chueak (Chueak Island), Koh Kradan(Kradan Island) in a one day trip. The Emerald Cave or ‘Tham Morakot’ is usually the highlight of the day.
• 07:00am – 08:00am Pick up at your hotel and head to Bomuang Pier, before taking the boat we have Hors oeuvre for you.
• 09:30am Leave From Pier to the Emerald cave (unseen in Thailand) swim Through emerald cave to the hidden lagoon inside, only one in Asia. Discover the mysterious wonderful cave.
• 11:30am Go to Koh Kradan(Kradan Island), the location of Trang Underwater Wedding Ceremony sightseeing beautiful sea scenery of Trang sea and have buffet lunch on the boat.
• 12:00pm Snorkeling to see coral reefs and magnificent colorful fish with the white sandy beach at Koh Kradan(Kradan Island).
• 02:00pm Go to Koh Chuek(Chuek Island), snorkeling to see coral reefs and aquatic animal
• 04:00pm Back to Bomuang pier.
• 05:30pm Transfer back to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along with the pickup route**
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Koh Kradan, Ko Kradan Thailand
Go to Koh Kradan(Kradan Island), the location of Trang Underwater Wedding Ceremony sightseeing beautiful sea scenery of Trang sea and have buffet lunch on the boat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Morakot Cave (Emerald Cave), Hat Chao Mai National Park, Ko Muk 92150 Thailand
Snorkeling to see coral reefs and aquatic animal
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town, Ao Nang, Klong Muang, and Tub Kaek
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 7-10 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.