Snorkeling at Mnemba Atoll
Start your journey in this 7-hour snorkeling tour in Zanzibar City and travel to Mnemba Atoll on the northeast coast of the Island. A Marine Reserve, well known for its fish life like lionfish, moray eels, stingrays, and turtles swimming around in the shallows.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- Seafood Lunch
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Bottled water during tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Transport waiting charge
- Snorkeling gear (life jacket, mask & flippers)
- Boat charter
- Entrances Fees
What's excluded :
- Medical Insurance if needed
- Expenses of a personal Nature
- Airport Taxes
- Local & International Flights
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mnemba, Tanzania
The most famous marine conservation area in Zanzibar, Mnemba Atoll Marine Park houses populations of moray eels, lionfish, stingrays, and more, all in clear waters with high visibility. Snap-on your snorkel gear and let your guide help you find the aquatic wildlife you came to see on this tour, which includes round-trip transportation from your Zanzibar lodging.
Mnemba Atoll is located on the northeast coast of Zanzibar close to Matemwe. A short boat trip from the beach you will find an amazing realm just by looking down under the surface. The underwater surrounding around Mnemba Island has actually been appointed to be one of East Africas best place for diving and snorkeling. The sight you meet when you enter this marine world is amazing and you get the feeling that you are facing a big aquarium. The reefs in Mnemba have been declared as the Marine Conservation area in order to protect its natural resources.
Stop At: Mnemba Island, Tanzania
It is undoubtedly the most popular place for snorkeling in Zanzibar and a must-do during your stay here. It is often called The Tropical Fish Capital since the place is well known for its large variety of different types of fish. Stingrays, Lionfish, Frogfish, Leaf fish and Zebrafish are just five of the over 350 different species that have been recorded around Mnemba Island.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 7 - 75 minutes prior to this time and the location of the hotel, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.Airports
- Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Ferry Tickets, Mizingani Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.