Snorkeling and swimming tour to the Poseidon's temple at Sounio cape
Enjoy a relaxing and exciting day at the Athens riviera and the coastline of Athens. Just a breath away from the city center. Visit Vouliagmeni lake and the Poseidon's temple at Sounio cape the second most visited ancient ruin sight in Attica after the Acropolis.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee to the temple of Poseidon included.
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Fresh fruits
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Lake Vouliagmeni
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Vouliagmeni, Ethniki Odos Athinon Souniou, Vouliagmeni 166 71 Greece
Swim and snorkel in Vouliagmeni lake and at the nearby beaches, the blue hole bay and relax at the local beach bars for a snack or a refreshment.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Legrena Beach, 64.5 km . Av . Athens - Sounion, Sounio 195 00 Greece
Learn the story behind the WWII "Oria" shipwreck and enjoy the sandy beach of Legrena.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
Visit the Poseidon's temple at Sounio cape, enjoy the majestic temple and the magnificent view of the Aegean sea from the temple.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Extreme Divers - Athens Snorkeling, Scuba Diving Center. Certified Instructors, Shop, Accessories., Leof. Kiprion Iroon 24, Ilioupoli 163 41, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is ON REQUEST and it costs 30 €/ per person roundtrip.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.