Snorkeling And Beach Barbecue In Goa
Enjoy snorkelling in the calm waters of the Arabian Sea. This day trip with beach barbecue is filled with enough fun for the entire family. Spend some time swimming and snorkeling. Relax under the sun on the beach and gaze at the clear blue sky above. The calm atmosphere around you will drive away all the stress of city life, if only for a day!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All necessary snorkeling equipment
- Local English speaking guide
- Beach barbeque lunch
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Goa International Airport
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Goa International Airport, Airport Rd, Dabolim, Goa 403801, India
Bat Island, Goa (5 hours)
You will be picked up from your city hotel (except extreme North / South Goa hotels) in the morning with your local English speaking guide. Depending on the day’s availability, you will head to a Jetty point to board a boat on sharing basis.
Head off for Bat Island and dive underwater for a snorkelling adventure, alone or with your guide. Spend time snorkelling in the crystal clear waters and explore the rich underwater sea life.
Break out on the beach to relax in the sun as often as you like and enjoy the incredible scenery while you munch on your pre-packed refreshments. You may also choose to swim or play beach volleyball. Enjoy a beach barbeque.
Once your tour will be finished you will be driven back to fixed point / your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in Goa.Airports
- Dabolim Airport, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.