Snorkeling Adventure in Isla Mujeres with Food and Drinks Included
Dare to be part of one of the most enigmatic activities in Cancun and Mexico.
The underwater museum (MUSA) is a unique activity in the world since there is no such thing anywhere. This activity is cataloged as mandatory for all travelers who visit the Mexican Caribbean and want to know the beauty of Isla Mujeres. Musa is located in a windy area so you will be notified at the check-in the status of the route of the day.
The water we offer to drink at the activity its purified, the food is prepared with the highest standards of hygiene.
We recommend bringing a towel, swimming suit, and comfortable flip flops. It is important to mention that you need to use biodegradable sunblock.
Stop looking for the perfect tour in Mexico, we are the best option. Why?
1.No long lines, direct access
5. We are experts in water activities
Thank you for choosing us please give us the opportunity to give you an excellent service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We included an open bar of beer and soda after all the snorkelling activities
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snorkelling activity at the most amazing reef in isla mujeres
- Boat Sailing from cancun to isla mujeres
- An amazing surprise activity at the end of the activity, not for everybody only for braves(spinaker)
- Free time to know Isla Mujeres streets
- Entry/Admission - Centro de Isla Mujeres
What's excluded :
- Dock fee 13 usd per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro de Isla Mujeres, Miguel Hidalgo, Centro - Supmza. 001, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
After checking in, we will start our activity by boarding our sailboat, you will be taken to an amazing point that is located in the middle of the Caribbean Sea that is the one that unifies Cancun with Isla Mujeres. Here we will discover an amazing underwater world, here we will appreciate some of the wonderful statues made by several artists of Mexico, after this stop, we will go to our private beach club to have a delicious buffet and all the drinks that you want.
After lunch, we will go to have some free time on the streets of Isla Mujeres so you can know the folklore of the island, then we will initiate our return to Cancun port with beverages included. Be prepare we have a great surprise only if you are a brave one and the wind let us do it.
You will be attended by a group of professionals. You will get amazed by all the beauty of the undersea world.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Marina Las Perlas, Hotel Imperial las perlas Km 2.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, Cancun hotels between 8:30 am to 9:30 am and Riviera Maya hotel from 7:00 am to 8:00 am The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.