Snorkeling & Diving in South China Sea (Malaysia)
Malaysia is the ultimate diver's paradise, being at the epicenter of the world's richest underwater environment, Malaysia is blessed with an abundance of marine parks, each with excellent visibility and a thriving underwater ecosystem that would satisfy both novice and advanced divers. A moment you touch down at the airport, you will see different scenario..a calm atmosphere and environment in equator climate. You will enjoy a 3 days and 2 nights stay in the island and explore the vast assortment of marine life. In day 4, you will experience irresistible variety of local foods, experiences local cultures and activities and visit heritages places.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 4 nights accommodation
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Enjoy a complimentary airport and hotel pickup and transfer when you arrived in Terengganu. When you arrive at the airport, there will be a 15 minutes drive to the jetty located near city centre and then it took 45 minutes to arrive Kapas Island by boat. Ones you arrive at the island, after check-in you can immediately enjoy the sandy beach and you’ll be left speechless when you first arrive. Your trip inclusive of 3 times boat fees for snorkelling & diving activities at the best spots.
It’s truly an island paradise that has a strange power to keep you there longer than you planned on staying. It’s not a rich and glamorous place with tons of 5 Star Resorts or expensive restaurants. It’s a very minimalistic island, which is what makes it so special. There’s not tons of electricity, or decent internet connection — meaning it’s the perfect holiday escape.
You will be back to mainland in day 4 where you will experience local cultures and foods. Terengganu is known for having many of Malaysia's leading craftsmen and artisans in songket, batik, brass, wood carving, boat building and traditional carpentry. In essence Terengganu has contributed and shaped many elements of Malay culture. Terengganu songket weavers are known for the intricate designs, and innovativeness to fuse the old with new. Terengganu has a 300-year old brass industry, one of its kind in the country
Terengganu also has fascinating cuisine as many tourists from Malaysia seek out our cuisine too. Some of our notable populor dishes include nasi dagang (regarded as the state dish, made of steammed glutinous and normal rice eaten with a tuna fish curry), sata (a kind of fish pate), keropok lekor (fish saudage), keropok (fish crackers) and a variety of traditional sweets, some with whimsical names.
Departure Point :Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.