Yelapa is a tiny village located at the most southern point of bay of Banderas and doesn´t have any cars as the road stops a couple of km before the village. It is only reachable by boat and with its calm bay of transparent water you´ll find an oasis of peace and tranquility. We include time for yourself to relax with a refreshing margarita or eat a delicious local ceviche at the beach!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Los Arcos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Arcos, Puerto Vallarta - Manzanillo S/N, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Our first stop will be at Los Arcos where you will get the opportunity to snorkel for about 1 hour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yelapa, Yelapa, Costalegre
Around noon we arrive in Yelapa ; No hurry up needed in this piece of paradise, in here we take a longer stop to enjoy to the fullest.
Yelapa is a beautiful spot you cannot leave unexplored; together with our guide you will make a short walk upwards the hill to find in the forest the hidden Yelapa waterfall.
Once back at the beach we give you the chance to discover Yelapa yourself; you either might go horsebackriding, paddleboarding (SUP) with the local suppliers or you might go snorkeling with us for the remaining time. Our guide will stay at your disposal for any question or information.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Calle Libertad 13, 63734 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.