Snorkel with Sea Turtles - The Best way to spend a day in Curacao!
Our aim is to professionally accommodate our guests, go the extra mile and be the highlight when visiting Curaçao. Just bring your camera, swimwear and vacation mood and we will take care of all the rest during your Tour with us.
Let us take you on a unique Tour snorkeling with Turtles. Grab this chance to experience these beautiful creatures up-close. And after enjoying the sea turtles, we will take you for a quick stop at the Flamingo Sanctuary, where you can admire these Pink Beauties in their natural habitat.
Tour start time 9:00am or 2:00pm
Turtle beach is a regular beach where you can simply enjoy yourself.
Participants are not obliged to swim with turtles. There is a pier where you can see the turtles swim beneath you. So entering the water is not a must.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly Local Guide accompanying you along the trip
- Usage of Snorkling gear & Towels
- Bottled water
- Hotel or Cruise Pick up / drop-off
- Fuel Surcharge
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Playa Piscado/Playa Grandi
- Entry/Admission - Flamingo Sanctuary Sint Willibrordus
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Piscado/Playa Grandi, Sabana Westpunt Curacao
at Playa Grandi you can encounter the sea turtles up-close and get the chance to snorkel right beside them. An amazing and definitely unique experience.
A fantastic way to truly enjoy the Island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Flamingo Sanctuary Sint Willibrordus, Weg naar St Willibrordus, Sint Willibrordus Curacao
A special stop added to this Tour is the Flamingo Sanctuary. Where you can admire flamingoes in their natural environment. These beautiful birds offer you a great photo opportunity.
Definitely worth observing them!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please indicate where you want us to pick you up.Airports
- Aeropuerto Hato, Curacao
- Curacao Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.