Snorkel Tour to Surin Islands by Siam Adventure World from Khao Lak
Make your dreams come true and escape to the 5 unspoiled paradise islands in the Mu Koh Surin National Park on a snorkel tour from Khao Lak by Siam Adventure World. Discover the natural way of life of the Moken sea gypsies and get into the somewhat cooling water at Surin Islands to gaze at Moorish idols, sea bass, cuttlefish and clownfish.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Light breakfast
- Drinking water, soft drinks, coffee, tea & fresh fruits
- Thai lunch at the park ranger station
- Snorkeling equipment & life jacket
- Professional English and German speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siam Adventure World Pier, Bang Muang, Takua Pa District, Phang-nga 82190, Thailand
This unique day trip will bring you to the stunning Surin Islands with unspoilt reefs and healthy live coral away from the overcrowded tourist destinations. Surin National Marine Park was promoted to an Andaman Asian Heritage Site in 2004. Peaceful and tranquil wildlife can be found here including pig-tailed macaque, flying squirrels, lizards and sea eagles.
You will be picked up by minivan from your hotel in Khao Lak in the morning and meet the boat crew and guide of Siam Adventure World at the pier in Khao Lak. After enjoying a light breakfast, the captain of the speed boat will take you on an authentic sea adventure cruising past generous seascapes.
After less than 90 minutes you will arrive at the first gorgeous snorkel spot at Mae Yai Bay in Surin Island National Marine Park. Here you can see vibrant coral reefs and spot colourful fish hovering around their natural habitats in calm waters.
Then you will have the opportunity to cruise slowely past the Moken village while the guide will explain about the natural way of life of the 150 Moken nomads who have settled on Koh Surin Tai (Southern Surin Island) on a semi-permanent basis for several decades. They are also known as Chao Leh, which means 'The Sea People' in Thai, and spend much of their lives on their boats, called 'kabang'. The Moken survive mainly through fish hunting and gathering of shellfish and other marine life from the reefs and mudflats.
Continue to Mai Ngam Beach for fun beach activities in the sun or some hiking along the 2-kilometre walking path. Then indulge in a delectable lunch buffet at the National Park canteen to fuel your energy for the next snorkeling sites.
After regaining energy, make your way to the breathtaking Chong Kad Channel or Ao Suthep depending on the tide. Jump into clean and clear turquoise waters brimming with magnificent underwater aqua life. After a lovely time, you say adieu to Surin Islands and return to the pier for transfers back to your accommodation in Khao Lak with happy smiles and an amazing story to tell your friends.
• 06:00 - 07:20: Hotel pickup in Khao Lak
• 07:20 - 07:30: Have a light breakfast at the pier
• 07:30 - 09:00: Depart from Bang Muang pier to Surin Island
• 09:00 - 10:00: Snorkel at Mae Yai Bay
• 10:00 - 10:15: Cruise slowly past Moken Village on Koh Surin Tai (Southern Surin Island)
• 10:15 - 11:15: Snorkeling in Sapparot Bay
• 11:15 - 12:15: Have lunch at the park ranger restaurant
• 12:15 - 13:15: Relax at Mai Ngam Bay
• 13:15 - 14:15: Snorkel at Ao Chong Kaad/Ao Suthep
• 14:15 - 15:30: Cruise back to the pier
• 15:30 - 16:30: Transfer back to the hotel
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Siam Adventure World - Private Tours, 63/302 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Road, Kohkeaw Muang Royal Marina Phuket, Koh Kaew, Phuket Town, Phuket 83000 Thailand
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Mu Ko Surin National Park, Khura Buri 82150 Thailand
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Siam Adventure World Pier, Bang Muang, Takua Pa District, Phang-nga 82190, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Khao Lak. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.Pickup times for each zone:• Bang Niang: 06:10 - 06:20• Bangsak: 06:45 - 07:00• Center Khao Lak: 06:20 - 06:30• Kho Khao Area: 07:10 - 07:20• Khok Kloi: 06:00 - 06:10• Khuk Khak: 06:30 - 06:40• Nam Kem Pier: 06:45 - 07:00• Nang Thong: 06:10 - 06:20• North Khao Lak: 06:45 - 07:00• Pakarang: 06:45 - 07:00• South Khao Lak: 06:00 - 06:10• Sunset Beach: 06:20 - 06:30
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour!
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.