Snorkel Tour to Surin Islands by Fantastic Similan from Krabi
Explore the unspoiled paradise of Surin Islands with coloured corals, a variety of fish and white sand beaches on a speed boat trip with pickup from Krabi. The boat team of Fantastic Similan Travel invites you to explore the inhabited archipelago and to visit the small fishing village of the Moken sea gypsies with original wooden huts and the nomadic sea culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Light breakfast
- Drinking water, soft drinks, coffee, tea, sweets & fresh fruits
- Snorkeling equipment & life jacket
- Professional English and Chinese speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trip Store Krabi, 88/37 Hemthanon Paknam Muang, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Get be picked up in the early morning by van from your hotel in Krabi and head over to Haa Tanwa Beach Pier in Khao Lak. Meet the boat crew of Fantastic Similan Travel and enjoy a light breakfast before cruising by speed boat in less than 90 minutes to the Surin Islands.
Make the first snorkel stop at Chong Khat Bay where you can also walk on the sandbar which connects the 2 Surin Islands in low tide. Continue to Koh Surin Tai (the Southern Surin Island) to discover the natural way of life of the 150 Moken sea gypsies. The Chao Leh, which means 'The Sea People' in Thai, spend much of their lives on their boats, called 'kabang'. The Moken survive mainly through fish hunting and gathering of shellfish and other marine life from the reefs and mudflats.
Continue to Mai Ngam Beach for enjoying the beach life or some walking along the 2-kilometre hiking trail. Then indulge in a delectable picnic lunch at the beach near the park ranger station to fuel your energy for the next snorkeling sites.
Make your way to Mae Yai Bay where you can swim on vibrant coral reefs and spot colourful fish hovering around their natural habitats in calm waters. The last snorkel stop will be either at Sapparod Bay or at Tao Bay depending on the sea conditions. Jump into the clean and clear turquoise waters brimming with magnificent underwater aqua life.
After a lovely time, it is time to say goodbye to Surin Islands and to return to the pier in Khao Lak. Enjoy some sweets and coffee before returning to your accommodation in Krabi with happy smiles and an amazing story to tell your friends.
• 05:30 - 06:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
• 06:00 - 08:30: Transfer to Haa Tanwa Beach Pier in Khao Lak
• 08:30 - 09:00: Enjoy a light breakfast at the pier
• 09:00 - 10:20: Depart from Haa Tanwa Beach Pier to Surin Islands
• 10:20 - 11:20: Snorkel at Ao Chong Khad
• 11:20 - 12:20: Visit the Moken Village
• 12:20 - 13:30: Have a picnic lunch on the beach at the park ranger station
• 13:30 - 14:30: Swim & relax at Ao Mae Yai
• 14:30 - 15:30: Snorkel at Ao Tao
• 15:30 - 17:00: Head back to the pier
• 17:00 - 17:30: Have some sweets and coffee
• 17:30 - 20:00: Transfer back to the hotel
Duration: 11 hours
Stop At: Haa Tanwa Beach Pier, Bang Muang, Takua Pa District, Phang-nga 82190, Thailand
Meet at Fantastic Similan office at Haa Tanwa Beach Pier in Bang Muang near Andaman Seafood 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fantastic Similan Travel, Khao Lak Thailand
Duration: 11 hours
Stop At: Mu Ko Surin National Park, Khura Buri 82150 Thailand
Duration: 11 hours
Stop At: Fantastic Similan Travel, 40/9 Moo 6 Khuk Khak Subdistrict, Takua Pa 82190 Thailand
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Haa Tanwa Beach Pier, Bang Muang, Takua Pa District, Phang-nga 82190, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.Pickup times for each zone:• Ao Nam Mao: 05:45 - 06:00• Ao Nang: 05:45 - 06:00• Klong Muang Beach: 05:30 - 05:45• Krabi Town: 05:30 - 05:45• Tubkaek Beach: 05:30 - 05:45
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour!
- To be able to board the speed boat at the pier, it is essential that you send us a copy of the passport ID page (the one with your photo, your date of birth, etc.) for each traveller before the trip starts. Otherwise you have to bring the passport or a copy of the passport for each traveller on the trip itself.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.