Depart from our Shark Warrior Adventure Centre on Seaforth Beach and after a quick safety briefing and some local history and information about what you can expect to see, you will head out to explore the kelp forests and secret coves hidden amongst pristine beaches and the natural environments of so many wildlife species that call the area home.
You will return to Seaforth Beach either via the same sea route you left or along one of the easily accessible foot paths that lead you back to the centre.
Note: this trip is weather and visibility dependent.
An open water dive qualification is advantageous but not essential
per adult from
What's included :
- Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Booties, Hoodie, Rash vest
What's excluded :
- Transport to and from Shark Warrior Adventure Centre
Glide through the mystical kelp forests that characterize this stretch of the Table Mountain National Park. In the company of a trained and knowledgeable guide, you will encounter a "life beneath the waves" like nowhere else on the planet. Amazing fish life, bird life and even some friendly sharks await!
Departure Point :Seaforth Beach, Seaforth, Cape Town, 7975, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.