Snorkel Experience in Puerto Morelos
This activitie offers you the opportunity of do snorkel in one special spot and you will be there for more that one hour. As well, we give you new equipment of snorkel and lifejackets.
After this you will enjoy a delicious lunch with views to the beautiful ocean. Then, you can choose between stay in the Beach Club or go to Puerto Morelos and walk around the town to buy souvenirs.
Also, we offer you round transportation, travel insurance and other services.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
- Lifejackets, mask, fins, new snorkel equipment.
- Lunch with view to the ocean
- 1 hour of free time for shopping in Puerto Morelos
- Visit to the Beach Club
- Travel Insurance
What's excluded :
- Dock and national park taxes ($10 USD)
This tour offers you the opportunity of do snorkel in Puerto Morelos, we would give you new snorkel equipment and a security briefing, you can be in the snorkel spot for more that one hour.
After this, you will have a delicious lunch with views to the ocean. Then, you will have free time to spen walking around Puerto Morelos or you can stay in the beach club.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up just from any hotel in Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.