Snorkel Experience in Lanzarote
Get your mask ready and put your fins on, it's time for some snorkelling.
Come on your own or with the entire family, snorkelling is the perfect option for all ages to enjoy the underwater life from the surface whilst swimming in a relaxed manner. It is a great alternative in case you are not able or not interested in scuba diving. Being in the water is a new experience for most, take it easy and relaxed. Within a small group you will be introduced how to snorkel and you will explore the incredible underwater world of Lanzarote. Your guide will be on your site and helps you spotting amazing aquatic life.
Learn how to prepare and use your snorkelling equipment correctly and be safe in the water. The wetsuit keeps you warm and helps you to float effortless on the surface.
The snorkeling program is an introductory experience, not a certification course. The price includes the snorkel equipment, insurance, guide and transfers to/from the dive sites.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All required snorkel equipment
- Certified and experienced PADI Dive Instructor
- Refreshments & a small snack
- Guaranteed Small groups
- Transfer from your accomodation within Puerto del Carmen
What's excluded :
- Towels & swimming wear
- Meet your Instructor at Scuba Legends Dive Center Lanzarote
- Try and organise equipment and complete paperwork
- 5 minute drive to the local snorkel site
- Instructor briefing and gearing up
- Snorkel in a guided group and spot fantastic underwater life
- Little snack and refreshments after exiting the water
- Return to the Dive Center / drop-off back to hotel
Have fun and enjoy the plunge. But watch out, you might fall in love with the underwater world, as we did!
Departure Point :Scuba Legends Dive Center Lanzarote, Calle Anzuelo 54 Centro Commercial Puerto Cinco, 2nd Floor, Local 50, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up service is available within the area of Puerto del Carmen. Further distance pick up`s might be charged with up to 5,00€ per person. Pick up times and schedule might vary. We kindly ask you to be at the meeting point 5-10 minute before your pick up time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You should be comfortable in the water.
- Snorkelling requires certain weather conditions. In the unlikely event the activity should be cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our qualified staff uses Covid-19 certified cleaning products only and all equipment is cleaned and disinfected after each use. We strictly follow the health & safetey protocols as required by the spanish government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.