Snorkel Experience In Cozumel
We will take you to Cozumel, which is really famous for its points to do snorkel. This beautiful island has a incredible variety of marine life.
In this experience you will have a boat ride of 4 hours where you will visit three different points to do snorkel and discover what is underwater. At the end of the ride, we will take you to a beautiful beach where you will have the opportunity of relax or just lay under a palm tree.
As well, you will enjoy a delicious meal with a dish to choose and a fresh natural water. The restaurant has a pool included where you can have more fun. At the end of this spectacular experience, you will have free time to walk around Cozumel and go to the center of the town, buy incredible souvenirs, more food or just enjoy the beauty of the place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round transportation from Cancun
- Visit to three different points to do snorkel
- Bottled water, soda and beer on the boat
- Lunch (Dish to choose)
What's excluded :
- Marine Tax ($2 USD) for de reef conservation
During this activity you will visit three different spots to do snorkel, enjoying the four hours of the boat riding. You will also visit one beach and relax in here. After this, we will take you to the restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious meal with a dish to choose. The restaurant has a pool where you can relax and swim. At the end we will give you free time to go to the center of Cozumel, walk around, buy incredible souvenirs or food, walk around and see the beauty, etc.
• Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick-up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes and sunglasses
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.