Small-Group Zipline Adventure with Shuttle Transportation
Experience an exhilarating outdoor adventure that takes place on 100 acres of coastal temperate rainforest with magnificent mountain and ocean views. All tours are fully guided by our professionally trained staff who make the experience carefree and comfortable while offering educational insight into the wildlife, history, and natural beauty of the West Coast. Shuttle service to and from our location, 8 ziplines, 2 suspension bridges, and a 10 minute ATV ride up to the top of the zipline course are included in your adventure.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 2-hour zipline tour
- Shuttle service
- All necessary equipment is provided
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adrena LINE Zipline Adventure Tours, 5128C Sooke Rd, Victoria, British Columbia V9Z 0E2 Canada
Fly over our majestic Pacific Coast rainforest on this small-group zipline adventure located just outside of Victoria on beautiful Vancouver Island.
Our tour is fully guided meaning that two professionally trained guides will handle everything as they take you through our scenic canopy course. After an ATV ride to the top of our course, you'll traverse seven unique ziplines ranging in length from 150 feet (46 meters) to an unforgettable 1,000 feet (305 meters ) reaching speeds of up to 40 mph (65km/h). Learn about the local area from our knowledgeable guides and enjoy breathtaking views.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The shuttle picks up from the lower parking lot of the Tourism Victoria Visitor's Centre (812 Wharf Street, Victoria BC). Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to ensure you meet the shuttle.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Participants must weigh a minimum of 60lbs (28kg) and a maximum of 275lbs (125kg)
- Minimum passenger age is 5
- Absolutely no alcohol, cannabis, or illicit drug use permitted prior to or during a tour.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver. Participants under 19 must have a parent or guardian’s signature. The waiver must be completed at the time of check-in and witnessed by staff.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear closed-toe, closed-heel footwear
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.