Small-Group Wine Tour in Athens with Tasting
We walk through the picturesque streets of Athens' old city "Plaka" and visit 3 unique local wine bars, where we taste Greek wine varieties such as Agiorgitiko Nemeas and Moschofilero. At the same time we taste traditional Greek appetizers and learn useful information about all the delicious food we savor and the places we visit whilst having reserved tables at all venues.
Our company is an innovative alternative tours / activities organizer, active since 2004.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 glasses of white wine (Moschofilero & Moschato varieties), 2 glasses of red (Agiorgitiko Nemeas & Xinomavro Naousas) and 2 of rosé (Mandilaria & Amyntaio's Xinomavro).
- Snacks - Local tapas (rusks or salty sticks, cheese, olives, tomato) served in each wine bar
- Road book with tips & information about local wine varieties.
- Third Party Liability Cover
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dionysiou Areopagitou, Athina, Greece
We walk in Plaka's main pedestrian street and have a chance to learn interesting trivia about the area.
Pass By: Monument of Lysikrates, Lysikratous Square Plaka, Athens 999-20 Greece
We admire the monument that Lysicrates built in 335BC in order to commemorate the win of the artist he was the patron of, in a poetic competition during an important religious festival of Athens.
Stop At: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
We visit a couple of unique wine bars in Plaka, the old town of Athens!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Anafiotika, Athens 105 58 Greece
We visit a wine bar in the slopes of Acropolis where "Anafiotika" neighborhood is located. We enjoy a glass of wine in an area full of beautiful little houses decorated with bougainvillea flowers and built in the 19th century by construction workers from Anafi & other Cycladic islands!
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Adrianou Street, Odos Adrianou Plaka, Athens 105 55 Greece
We walk through one of the main shopping streets of Athens' Historical Center.
Departure Point :Tzireon 12, Athina 117 42, Greece
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our company complies with the Health Operating Protocol which has been issued by HATEOA (Hellenic Association of Tourism Enterprises in Outdoor Activities) & approved by the government for the safe operation of our activities due to Covid-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.