Small-Group Wildlife and Rainforest Tour from Port Douglas
Venture off the beaten track and explore the diverse Port Douglas region with Blue Adventures. Our tours have an emphasis on seeing wildlife and we spend time exploring World Heritage rainforest, cruising on a rainforest fringed volcanic crater lake and taking relaxing nature walks in some stunningly beautiful locations - all areas rich in native Australian animals.
On tour we regularly see wild animals including kangaroos, platypus, emus, wallabies, tree kangaroos, lizards and prolific birdlife.
* Please note that we require a minimum of 2 passengers to confirm a small-group wildlife and rainforest tour. If we do not meet minimum numbers we will contact you to discuss alternative dates or other our options.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Boat cruise & electric buggies where applicable
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lake Barrine
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Barrine, Yungaburra, Queensland Australia
River Cruise and lunch over looking the crater lake
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
A Blue Adventure Wildlife white van will pick you up from the reception of your hotel at 7:30-7:40am. Please note if your pick up is outside the Port Douglas area we will contact you to update your pick up time. Hotel pick ups are included in the Port Douglas area, Cairns pick ups are only available on private tours at a small additional cost.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 guests are required for a trip to proceed. If minimum numbers are not met we will contact you in advance with an alternative tour option or full refund
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. We occasionally have to make changes last-minute changes to itineraries due to road closures and/or weather events. If a tour is cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Blue Adventures