Small Group Whale Watching Cruise from Tadoussac or Baie-Ste-Catherine
A breathtaking cruise in the heart of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park with a certified naturalist guide to meet the 13 different species of whales that live there. This escapade is followed by an incursion into the Saguenay Fjord, one of the longest fjords in the world. You will be amazed by the huge cliffs that line the river and surround you. A unique combo that brings together two of the most beautiful jewels in Quebec!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- Whales & Fjord
Departure Point :1: 177 Rue des Pionniers, Tadoussac, QC G0T 2A0, Canada
2: 159 Route de la Grande Alliance, Baie-Sainte-Catherine, QC G0T 1A0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- For security reasons, children under 6 years old aren't allowed on the boat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Lors de l’embarquement, tous les clients doivent répondre à quelques courtes questions sur leur état de santé actuel, afin de s’assurer qu’ils ne présentent pas un facteur de risque pour les autres passagers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.