Small-Group Walking Tour in Greenville with Breakfast
Our first stop will take us to an iconic Greenville landmark hotel and restaurant where you will enjoy the chef's signature dish....a southern favorite - shrimp and grits. Then, on to an imaginary visit to France with a delightful culinary creation all wrapped up into a delectable breakfast crepe served with your choice of eggs or bacon and a specialty coffee to begin our tour. We will then (if time permits) visit a local art gallery before continuing on to the Maple Street Biscuit to enjoy one of their southern specialties. This venue was featured on the Food Network and they are famous for their specialty "the Squaking Goat." You may enjoy one of two southern specialties - biscuits and gravy, or chicken and waffles. Either dish will be delicious and a delightful completion to our tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Breakfast entrees will be served at each stop
- Beverages (choice of coffee, tea, and mimosa cocktails included)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Walking tour through downtown Greenville
- Tour guide and host
- Entry/Admission - Foothill Foodie Tours
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for Tour Guide are not included in the tour price
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Foothill Foodie Tours, 206 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601-2832
Tour guests will begin their breakfast adventure at Crepe du Jour and enjoy a wonderful crepe experience accompanied with eggs or bacon, mimosas or specialty coffees for a first breakfast stop; then on to a real southern favorite to experience a staple in the south - biscuits smoothered in delicious gravy and served with a side of eggs; our last stop will feature a decadent serving of homemade challah french toast served with sausage, mimosas, coffee and fresh fruit. What a way to start your day!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The Westin Poinsett, Greenville, 120 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Maple Street Biscuit Company- Greenville, 18 E North St #2108, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any food allergies, please advise at time of booking if required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stairs are featured at one of the venues
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear a mask to follow the local health regulations for the Covid19 regulations. Of course, masks will not be required during eating and drinking. Thank you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- By purchasing this experience guests acknowledge that they have been healthy and have not knowingly been exposed to Covid19 in the past 3 weeks. This measure is for the safety of your fellow guests and also their families. Thank you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.