Small-Group Walking Food Tour in Aix-en-Provence
Our Aix-en-Provence food tour is a walking tour around the historical center. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a local "buddy" able to explain every detail of the selected restaurants, their preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities.
Our tours are a mix of high-quality gastronomy as a way of showing French culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only. We want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - 5 stops Food Tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fontaine de La Rotonde, Entree cours Mirabeau, 13100, Aix-en-Provence France
Thanks to our food tour you will enjoy one unique gourmet promenade in the historical heart of the city. One stop, one dish! Don’t procrastinate! Join us and let’s discover Aix-en-Provence together the gourmet way!
We will take you and your tastebuds on an adventure you won’t forget anytime soon! Tasty stops and historical anecdotes about the different streets and places we will cross will make you discover Aix-en-Provence in a fun and relaxed way.
Pass By: Eglise du Saint-Esprit, 40 rue Espariat, 13100, Aix-en-Provence France
You will start the tour with a olive oil degustation, tasting different kind of olive oil from artisanal production, and three tartinables.
Pass By: Place d'Albertas, 11 rue Espariat, 13100, Aix-en-Provence France
Don't miss the traditional tapenade tasting. This Provençal recipe is based on olives and capers. Usually spread on bread or toast, the black or green tapenade is definitely “the not to be missed” during a south of France trip.
Pass By: Hotel de Ville, Place de l'Hotel de ville, 13100, Aix-en-Provence France
You will try a delicatessen and cheese board. Discover the delicious Corsican delicatessen directly sourced from the best producers of the “Island of Beauty”.
Pass By: Passage Agard, 13100, Aix-en-Provence France
Thanks to its climate and soils favorable to the development of the fungus, Provence is home of delicious truffle. Here you'll taste this delicious recipe of Truffle Chicken in a charming “french atmosphere”
Departure Point :Paul Cezanne Statue, Couronne Urbaine, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.