Small Group Tour: Vancouver Sightseeing and Capilano Suspension Bridge
Enjoy a 5-hour guided tour in an intimate setting. Visit many of the most popular sites in Vancouver, including Chinatown, Gastown, the iconic Stanley Park, and Granville Island. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and experience the breathtaking views at the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, which includes the bridge itself, the Cliffwalk, and the Treetop Adventure. The tour partners up with the parks to provide customers priority entrance which allows you to skip the long lines. This tour is family and kid-friendly, and is for a small-group with a maximum of 14 travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional, fun local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Round-trip shared transfer by air-conditioned coach
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Airport pickup/drop-off (additional charges apply)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stanley Park, Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia
Stanley Park is a 405-hectare public park that borders the downtown of Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada and is almost entirely surrounded by waters of Vancouver Harbour and English Bay. The park has a long history and was one of the first areas to be explored in the city.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Vancouver ChinaTown, 106 Keefer St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1X4 Canada
Chinatown is known for its buzzing food scene, which includes traditional Asian bakeries, dim sum restaurants and hip cocktail bars. Jars of ginseng and dried fish line the shelves of old-school apothecaries, while Chinese groceries stocked with live seafood and exotic vegetables share the streets with indie fashion shops.
Stop At: Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
Lively Gastown is known for its whistling Steam Clock and mix of souvenir shops, indie art galleries and decor stores in Victorian buildings. A trendy food and drink scene includes chic cocktail lounges and restaurants serving everything from gourmet sandwiches to local seafood. Hip eateries also dot the neighboring Downtown Eastside area, while the up-and-coming Railtown district is home to edgy fashion studios.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Lions Gate Bridge Rd, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
The group will drive over a prominent Vancouver landmark, the Lion’s Gate Bridge, a 5,890-foot (1,823-meter) bridge that offers unparalleled views of Vancouver Harbor, English Bay, and beyond.
Stop At: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
Next, head over to a world-famous foot bridge, the Capilano Suspension Bridge, to walk among the towering trees of the surrounding temperate rainforest and to learn the traditions of the Coast Salish indigenous people. Then the group will be guided across the infamous 446-foot (136-meter) bridge to the other side of the river. Climb onto the canopy and walk through the Treetop Adventure walkway high above the canyon and river below.
For those seeking a more thrilling experience, try the 'Cliffwalk', the newest attraction at the Capilano Suspension Bridge. This adrenaline-pumping journey travels through the rainforest on a series of suspended walkways built out from the granite cliff face to give the group access to unexplored territories of the park.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off in VancouverPorts
- Port of Vancouver, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, due to uneven surfaces comfortable footwear is advised
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please allow 30-minutes for pickup due to traffic
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.