Small-Group Tour: Ultimate Williamsburg Ghost Tour
Beginning at 10pm, this 90-minute Ghost Tour will visit some incredible historic sites such as an Indian burial site, insane asylum, and a cemetery. You will hear stories of witches, murder, betrayal, and war from your professional guide and see where most guests experience strange phenomena and report hauntings.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Meet your professional guide in front of Kimball Theater in Colonial Williamsburg's Merchants Square, on Duke of Gloucester Street. Our Ghost tours walk through the Historic Colonial area of Williamsburg and throughout the tour you may witness hauntings that are commonly experienced on tours, and not simply "orbs" on cameras.
Experience Williamsburg’s nationally recognized ghost tour. This guided walking tour will take you to the most haunted locations in Williamsburg and the College of William and Mary where you’ll learn about the history of each stop, the amazing events that happened in those locations, and the hauntings that still persist to this day. Our tours are based on factual historic events aided by renowned psychics and investigators. We have conducted our own interviews with former Colonial Williamsburg staff and investigate to enrich the stories you will hear on your ghost tour through the Colonial Williamsburg area and William and Mary's historic campus.
Departure Point :424 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg, VA 23185, USA
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.